The Vac-Alert VA-2000-L & VA-2000-S are Virginia Graeme Baker
Compliant devices whose simple purpose is to save lives.
Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act.
The Vac-Alert easily & effectively disrupts the operation of
the swimming pool pump (without affecting the pump itself) when it detects a
lose of suction due to a person or object becoming attached to a swimming pool
suction fitting or main drain.
Vac-Alert works in milliseconds to free a trapped child or
pet or object helping to prevent potential drowning accidents.
Easy to install in minutes on almost any residential pool
Non-electrical. No fancy wiring. Homeowner can install
this all by themselves!
- Self-monitoring, non-electrical and low
- Easy to install within thirty minutes
- An installation DVD is included with
- Long lasting design features moisture
resistant PVC and stainless steel construction
- Simple adjustment and manual reset
- Meets all requirements of International
- Won't damage your pump when tripped
- 3-year limited warranty ensures
Available in 2 styles:
- Standard filter & pump installation where the pump is
located above the water level. VA-2000-L.
- Below level filter & pump installation where the pump
is located below the water level. VA-2000-S.
List Price $799.99
Our Web Price $589.99
|for standard or normal filter
|for below grade filter installation
Click here for the
Vac-Alert Quick Installation Guide