Notice heavy scale & hard water build up
Mineral Springs® Renewal® Weekly for continued great pool care
Goldline / Mineral Springs Cell Stand-Cap
Pentair Intellichlor Cleaning Cap
Mineral Springs® Cell Cleaner
Now you have a safe & effective product to clean the Turbo Cell.
The inside of the Turbo Cell is one of the most harsh environments on this planet; how do you clean it?
A clean Turbo Cell promotes more efficient operation of your Mineral Springs system by removing the build up of scale on the chlorine producing cell fins.
Mineral Springs® Cell Cleaner is a unique formula of pre-mixed acids that quickly cut through scale buildup on chlorine generator cells &
scale inhibitors that further prevents scale from re-formation throughout the swimming season.
Use Mineral Springs® Cell Cleaner about once every 6 months or at the end of each swimming season.
In areas of "naturally hard water," (check our
hard water map) cleaning should be done every 3 - 4 months.
Plus, it's easy to use. No more mixing hazardous acids.
Mineral Springs® Cell Cleaner contains:
tough acids to cut through scale build-up
Scale inhibitors to prevent & reduce
scaling on your Turbo Cell providing you with a
significantly longer cell life
Pre-mixed for safety & convenience
Here's how to use Mineral Springs®
- Use rubber gloves & protective eyewear.
- Turn off your pool's Filtering system. Remove the
cell (whichever brand you may own; Mineral Springs®,
AquaRite or AquaTrol, Autopilot, Zodiac Clearwater, Jandy AquaPure, Polaris
Auto Clear Plus, Compu Pool, etc.) according to manufacturers instructions.
- Plug or cap off one end of the cell with a rubber plug or screw on cap.
- Place the cell into a clean, empty 5 gallon plastic bucket (the bucket will contain any splash out & is for your safety).
- Carefully pour the Mineral Springs® Cell Cleaner directly into the cell until the cell is completely full. Dispose of any excess Cell Cleaner by pouring it into the deep end or deepest part of your swimming pool.
- Allow the cell to soak with the Cell Cleaner inside for 15-30 minutes.
- At the end of cleaning time, pour the used contents of the cell cleaner into that deepest part of your pool (this is the safest way to dispose of the Cell Cleaner & will not harm or affect the water chemistry of your swimming pool).
- Thoroughly rinse the cell with fresh, clean water from a garden hose.
- Reinstall the cell according to the manufacturer's instructions and restart your filter system.
- Thoroughly rinse any spilled Cell Cleaner solution out of the bucket and off of the surrounding area.
1 Qt. Bottles, Regular Price $15.99
Our Web Price $13.99
|Cell Cleaner only
|Kit with MS or Goldline Cell Stand - $49.99
|Kit with Intellichlor Cap - $31.99
|Our Customers Also Bought...